The Public Pools are now mostly open for the summer. So when the rain stops and the we start to feel dry, which may happen any day now, You may want this information. I’m putting it all in one place so it is easier to find.
Tulsa City Public Pools – This website also lists all of the Water Playgrounds and Splash pads run by the city.
Tulsa County Public Pools
Sapulpa has a nice pool and splash pad at 701 N Brown that is open now as well.
If you’re looking for some high adventure comedy entertainment and a love story to boot, come enjoy Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine, and Abu on their flying carpet adventure presented by Classical Conversations Musical Theater.
Performances have limited tickets:
Thursday, April 9th at 7pm
Friday, April 10th at 7pm
Saturday, April 11th at 2pm & 7pm
Adults $10 Students $8
In addition to the play, a Princess Tea with characters will be offered before each Saturday performance. If you know of a little girl who loves Disney princesses, this experience is WELL WORTH the added ticket price!
Get tickets here:
If you would like to plan ahead, here is a link to the THH iCalendar.
Saturday, April 4, 2015 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Come learn how to build a chalkboard planter stand
- FREE hands-on workshops; designed for children ages 5 – 12
- All kid get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin while supplies last.
- Children must be present at the store to participate in the workshop and receive the kit, apron and pin.
- Kids Workshop activities are scheduled on a first come/first served basis. Please do not arrive before 9:00 a.m.
- Thank you for registering online to help us better plan our craft kit quantities needed